1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

In one's account preferences, one can disable email notifications. Even as you create a thread like this one, the "watch this thread" is default-checked while "and receive email notifications" is not. Good.

Yet, every time I manually watch a thread (as in I click "watch thread" instead of just posting on it), I get a popup asking me if I want to watch it with or without email notifications, which I have to select and confirm.

I mean, it works okay, I just tell it "without" and it works as designed, but why do I have to select that every time I manually watch a thread?

Couldn't there be a preferences option not to prompt me? Or automatically not prompt me if I have the other email notifications turned off?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I think you should try giving a banana to an elephant rather than a minion and see if the chipmunk starts to laugh

kronin323 likes this.
  3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

ABCDE...

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Balls....

5. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

I'm here looking for a Watch, I heard Oakley might stop making them :gotcha:

rex360hype and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.