1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a couple of more watches for sale.

First is a brand new never worn Gearbox. Comes in original package with original paperwork and zipper case. 305.00 shipped.

Next is a very slightly worn Holeshot. Excellent condition and has a brand new battery just installed. I have worn this watch once or twice. Comes with the original box. 265.00 shipped

Finally is the Saddleback. Never worn. Comes with original package and booklet. Brand new battery just installed. 135.00 shipped

Please check my feedback. I ship quickly and provide tracking.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I forgot a few photos.

Attached Files:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First one isn't a gearbox. It is a transfer case (even says so on the label haha)!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes you are correc . I made a typo. But the watch in the photos is what I have for sale. I am open to reasonable offer .

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump and open to fair offers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am tired of looking at these watches. I also have a couple of pairs of glasses for sale and a couple of brand new wallets. Make offers

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Transfer Case has been sold. I will let the other two go at a combined price of 250.00 shipped in the conus. That is the Holeshot and Saddleback for 250.00 shipped.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    If still available, I will take the Holeshot and Saddleback for $250 shipped.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes it is. Pm me for paypal info.