• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches on Woot.com!!

Dingo what is an x squared
Here is my polished pair.
0511151550a.jpg

Nice. Damn it stop showing me cool things. I am close to finishing my watch collection. Don't make me buy metals ! !

Not even sure if I'll keep the gear box. I prefer metal bracelets. My 3 rubber bands are the blade, bottlecap and now this. May have to trade/sell to get a different watch

cool glasses, esp. The polished. Lol.

She is going to kill me. She just noticed that I have more watches this week then last week. Lol. Who me?

Nice. Damn it stop showing me cool things. I am close to finishing my watch collection. Don't make me buy metals ! !

Not even sure if I'll keep the gear box. I prefer metal bracelets. My 3 rubber bands are the blade, bottlecap and now this. May have to trade/sell to get a different watch

She is going to kill me. She just noticed that I have more watches this week then last week. Lol. Who me?

Stand your ground and tell her... "what new watches? You must be blind, they are there already for a long time!"

Once the mtal bug bites you........... It's all over!!

Back