• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

was just wondering because there was even an all invicta 70% off sale on amazon too... the venom was around 250 or something... love the way they look and how they weigh!

It's Invicta's pricing model - they put over-inflated MSRPs to up the perceived value but they never sell for that price, always "discounted". Some other brands do the same thing. For example, that limited edition Balmer Commander (with the Unitas 6431 movement) I posted in the other thread had a MSRP of $9000 but I think I got mine for about $400 and now they go for $750 - $1000, if you can find one (only 400 made in the early 2000's).

1411798168357.jpg

I was never a fan of big watches. I wore the Oakley Icon for many years before the clasp broke. When that happened, I started looking for a GShock for work. Significantly bigger but could take a beating. When I got one, I really liked it, after adjusting to the size difference of course. I love how light they are and the hundreds of different styles available. Now I have 3. An Ana/digi GA100-1A1, a black and a while Dw 6900 series. The GA100 is my most frequently worn watch. I now also have a Minute Machine and a 12 gauge. The 12 Gauge doesn't get worn a whole lot since I like the design but not a huge fan of the controls poking me in the back of the hand. Most days it's the MM or GA100 for me. I really like Invicta, Nixon and ESQ but have not pulled the trigger on one for myself yet.

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back