1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I need to move some in order to fund other options please all of them are for sale I cannot make any trades at this moment, all prices include shipping with in the US, please make payment Friend and family or add the 4%

12 gauge with carbon band well taken care off, has a few scuff on the band but nothing major, comes with original box only and extra links, price is $old
    Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458020.940433.jpg

Holeshot Preowned stealth edition with elite box only, well taken care off only one scuff nothing major at 11 o'clock, price is $old
    Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458144.285613.jpg

Holeshot metal band new never worn with original band price is $700
    Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458207.433831.jpg

Minute machine with rubber band, a few scuffs here and there but still a great piece, it was my everyday watch box is missing inner foam, no stand included Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458292.376310.jpg $old

R2 carbon a bit loose on the nose with new linegear red mirror I believe lenses, original black lenses are scratch a 7 of 10 condition and also a yellow practically new wallabe lenses price is $old Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428671897.156575.jpg

Juliet carbon nice and thight with new ice lenses, just the Sunnis and microfiber bag, price is $old Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428671915.848669.jpg

Radarlock path polished black vented almost new complete with black and clear lenses, case bag and box $150
    Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458577.087445.jpg

Radar lock path polished navy vented almost new complete with ice and yellow lenses, box and warranty papers plus case $150
    Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458675.853277.jpg

Sliver F Preowned worn a few times just comes with microfiber bag $90 Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428626328.132940.jpg

Pitboss 2 just tried them on out side once complete with boxes and bag, price is $old
    Watches - X metals - sunglasses - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428458798.014285.jpg

Thanks for looking please feel free to ask any questions

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for a great forum member!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PB2 sold

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    god i love that holeshot metal band but can't afford anywhere near that, damn

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Picture added bro

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's what I thought before bro

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Sku?

Hard to tell on my screen :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop on most of them, come on guys these must go, help a brother out...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes 009246-06