• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch's #1 predator

Biggest threat to watches?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
It seems daily I almost scuff a watch on either my belt buckle (tucking shirt in) or ironically (because it is named the same) my seat belt buckle. Ever notice that too? Obviously this question does not apply to Mark Wahlburg (because he rarely wears a shirt) and any Paul Walker stuff is off limits.
What is your vote?

I'm voting for belt buckle, I don't think I have ever managed to ring my watch off my seat belt buckle.

Mine usually get scratched by my desk while I type on a keyboard, especially the bigger bands like on my MMs. I've gotten to the point of taking them off while I type. I can't say I've ever had a problem with scratching my watches on any buckles though.

I don't have issue with belts. I normally wang my watch into something.
Mine usually get scratched by my desk while I type on a keyboard, especially the bigger bands like on my MMs. I've gotten to the point of taking them off while I type. I can't say I've ever had a problem with scratching my watches on any buckles though.
I prefer wearing my watch on the inside of my wrist, but I on and off my computer so much during the day I usually end up taking it off and leaving it off. One of the reasons I don't wear a watch much.

#1 for me is equipment I'm working on.

My watches also have a tendency to get attacked by door facings as I'm rounding corners. Those damn door facings piss me the fu** off.

YES! I've started putting the watch on after the shirt tuck. although the seatbelt I just have to be careful... Mine always hits the plastic ends on my backpack too which probably doesnt damage anything, but still bugs me.

Back