• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer Anybody?

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
So after seeing all the pics in the past water transfer threads, and how good they all turned out, i decided to get in touch with the same company and see how much it would be to send in a pair for them to do it. The email they sent me back they said that each pair is $35 plus shipping there. Also they told me that if i send in 10 pairs there would be a %15 discount. I was interested in getting my eyepatch stretchline done with the skulls theme.

Was wondering if anybody is wanting to get theirs done? We could arrange something, and get a cool discount.
Well post your thoughts below. Dont be afraid to sound mean or disrespectful, just looking for an honest answer. I will still send mine in, but i figured i post this to take advantage of the disocunt.

post away your thoughts. :cool:

You contacted Northwest Hydroprint? Nice man, I'd like to see someone else run it this time, I'm burned out from the last one.

yes sir i did. i figured id give it a shot. im part time work and no school until next semester so i have extra time :cool:. Ill give it a couple of weeks or so see if anyone is interested and if it doesnt fall through ill just send mine.

not right now . . . i'm still waiting, to getting my last set . . .

well i didnt mean it right away. i was thinking maybe a month or even 2 from now. just posted to see what people thought if they wanted to get a set done.

I might be down for a set or two in a couple months.

Do they do stems separately, or do they dip the frame with the stems bent or anything? I've seen a pics from the two Batwolf organized but I don't recall any sort of indepth review on how the coating is applied and how consistent it is along the frame in terms of stretching, wrap, coverage, and everything.

There's a shop about 2 miles from the new place I start working at next week that advertises Water Transfer hydroprinting as a firearm refinish option. I might stop in there in the next couple weeks and have them do a test run on a frame and see what they can do.

Do they do stems separately, or do they dip the frame with the stems bent or anything? I've seen a pics from the two Batwolf organized but I don't recall any sort of indepth review on how the coating is applied and how consistent it is along the frame in terms of stretching, wrap, coverage, and everything.

There's a shop about 2 miles from the new place I start working at next week that advertises Water Transfer hydroprinting as a firearm refinish option. I might stop in there in the next couple weeks and have them do a test run on a frame and see what they can do.

nice, right down the street. yup this place im sending mine too they do firearms too

Well the transfer on the two frames I had done cover the whole frame. The finish quaility is first rate & I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any member on here. At present the transfer appears to be very durable too. I would thing that they could to stems only but you would have to seperate them from the frame for them. I'd be very interested in having another frame done by the company that BW organised things with but i'd need to get one first. Keep us upto date as to what your source say to you Rustpot please.

Back