• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer Group Buy Part 2, Finished Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
Don't want to steal any thunder - just picked up a set last night. If anyone in Canada is looking to do any I have found someone in the Red Deer area that does it. Pricey though @$50 per pair. I'm hoping that once he gets the process dialled in his labour will go down. On the plus side he had them done in 3 days which is almost worth the extra price as my patience is slim at best.

Came out really nice. Will take a real pic when I'm back off the road although for an iPhone 3 it's not terrible.
DispatchWaterTransfer.jpg

Hey Guys,
Don't want to steal any thunder - just picked up a set last night. If anyone in Canada is looking to do any I have found someone in the Red Deer area that does it. Pricey though @$50 per pair. I'm hoping that once he gets the process dialled in his labour will go down. On the plus side he had them done in 3 days which is almost worth the extra price as my patience is slim at best.

Came out really nice. Will take a real pic when I'm back off the road although for an iPhone 3 it's not terrible.
DispatchWaterTransfer.jpg

Thumbs up on these, looks like quality work for $50.

Those Dispatch's are sick.

And Sight/Nerd, I believe both of you guys got the Water Drops pattern.

Sweet.

To whomever asked, the woods frogs are mine. Got a pair of black iridium's (w the peace grenade from a pair of grenade fades) to put in them. Now all I need is a Phish reunion concert to wear them too..........

The "graveyard" pattern ones are mine too. I have another pair of black iridium lenses which I was gonna put in them, but now I'm not so sure after seeing pics, any suggestions O-Forum? on hand I have Ice Blue, Gold, 24k gold and violet, but I have no problem hunting down a different color lens (or swapping one out from my existing collection).

And again, Many thanks to Batwolf for organizing this, seems like he puts in alot of effort to make people he only knows via the forum happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back