• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer/Painting Group Buy Part 3 (updated Info Inside)

For the sake of clarity, since this is getting a little complicated for me;

I am doing the go-between for Oaks, pricedollaz, and marc2040.

I already have a pair coming from marc, so the 3 additional pairs for this water transfer group buy are hitching a ride. I'll add my pair and send 4 to Batwolf, he'll send the 4 back to me. So Batwolf, please don't charge those three members for shipping. And the 3 for marc, pricedollaz, and Oaks go back to marc in Germany (along with a few additional items we're sorting out).

Batwolf, please be patient! It might be a short wait while the pairs are collected in Germany and the parcel makes it way over to me.

What deadlines are you looking at right now for having the money in, and having all of the pairs to you by?

Hey Rustpot, I won't be charging you for shipping. Basically I only just charged you basic shipping twice. They will all be going back to you once they are done and you will be handling it from there. Is that ok? Sent a PM to pricedollarz and Oaks.

As far as payments, beginning of January would be good as I plan on getting them sent out mid January.

Back