1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

If there is anyone that would like to get a custom water transfer job done that lives in Australia, I found a place here that offered to do some. Minimum price they do for a job is $150. Obviously it's not worth getting just a single frame done for this price so I mailed them and they said they would be willing to do 6 pairs for that price!

I have 2 pairs I want done, so if there are any of you guys here in Australia that would like to get one done, please PM me and let me know!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

moved to the DIY!

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I am doing my group buy right now and it's only $30 a frame (plus misc shipping fees).

4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

$25 a frame sounds like a great deal. Surely there must be 4 guys in Australia who could join in this.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Oh I realized it was $150 minimum and not per pair. That's a good price.

6. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I'm keen, just gotta wait for a couple other people from Aus to jump on it with me!

Yeah, $25 per frame is awesome! If I had 6 plain frames I'd do them all myself. Unfortunately I only have 2 standard frames, everything else I own is either limited, or special edition.

7. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

So what exactly is this haha? I'm new to all this, all I know is it has something to do with modding

8. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

It's a process of printing designs on to three dimensional objects.

See here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/1872-custom-water-graphics-group-buy.html

And here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/3070-finished-water-transfer-graphics-glasses.html

The technicality of what is involved in water transfer printing can be viewed here: Water Transfer Printing Process - YouTube

9. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

WOW, Ok I am very keen to get a dog or two done, what is the quality like and what are the choices?

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i pm-ed you mickle.. put me down for one pair of radar. my boring old livestrong radar, now with custom lemon peel rubbers are gonna get CF treatment baby!