• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfers

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
If there is anyone that would like to get a custom water transfer job done that lives in Australia, I found a place here that offered to do some. Minimum price they do for a job is $150. Obviously it's not worth getting just a single frame done for this price so I mailed them and they said they would be willing to do 6 pairs for that price!

I have 2 pairs I want done, so if there are any of you guys here in Australia that would like to get one done, please PM me and let me know!

If there is anyone that would like to get a custom water transfer job done that lives in Australia, I found a place here that offered to do some. Minimum price they do for a job is $150. Obviously it's not worth getting just a single frame done for this price so I mailed them and they said they would be willing to do 6 pairs for that price!

I have 2 pairs I want done, so if there are any of you guys here in Australia that would like to get one done, please PM me and let me know!

EDIT: Sorry, just realised I posted this in the wrong area, was meant to be in Discussion.

$25 a frame sounds like a great deal. Surely there must be 4 guys in Australia who could join in this.

I'm keen, just gotta wait for a couple other people from Aus to jump on it with me!

Yeah, $25 per frame is awesome! If I had 6 plain frames I'd do them all myself. Unfortunately I only have 2 standard frames, everything else I own is either limited, or special edition.

So what exactly is this haha? I'm new to all this, all I know is it has something to do with modding

It's a process of printing designs on to three dimensional objects.

See here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/1872-custom-water-graphics-group-buy.html

And here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/diy-modding-discussion/3070-finished-water-transfer-graphics-glasses.html

The technicality of what is involved in water transfer printing can be viewed here: Water Transfer Printing Process - YouTube

Back