• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wearing of limited edition glasses?

I wear all the ones i have. Although I dont really have anything super rare. The only limited edition I have are a pair of Ducati Juliets, everything else is pretty ordinary.

Still, I dont have DUCATI juliets:headbang:
image.jpg
Here you go Ptownphil lol
image.jpg

For myself i wear the half of it
I don't wear my Ichiro's and my jordan romeo
But the rest is worn randomly
I just bought few ichiro radar lens for wear it
i do not wear my boxed ichiro juliets either and i sold my jordan romeo.

There are several pairs that I don't wear. I enjoy looking at them more. But that is just me. Some of those pairs would sustain wear damage just from putting them on and off like the magnesium frames and the 24k xx.

and THIS brings up a very valid point. the reason i sold all my magnesium switches as well.

I agree with @xmetalmaniac , do what makes you happy. There are some pairs I can see leaving on a shelf (unless you have a pair for wearing) but I personally have worn outside of my house each and every pair in my collection. For me it's a source of pride that all my pairs have seen sunlight :)
If I had a carbon Csix, I might feel differently...

Last edited:
Oakley is art that should be worn. I have a couple of le's and they're part of the rotation just as any other common pair. Well, a c-six may be once in a while. Like 4 times a year, lol.

Most I don't wear Lol. Just don't think about it as I'm headed out as I have a pair in my truck

Most I don't wear Lol. Just don't think about it as I'm headed out as I have a pair in my truck
I agree with this, even though I don't even have half as many pairs I usually have 3 or 4 that are kind of my go to. I haven't worn some of my pairs in over a year, just because they are at the back of the case and I like other frames better :)