• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Website Check

they have almost the same price than Oakley.com the question is if they carry stock.

I've never been able to order from them before. I've seen some cool out-of-production pairs on their web site; but when I try to order, they're always out of stock. I believe them to be a legit dealer though.

If You want Oakley sunglasses at Discounted Price than why not you purchase it from Lenstrade, They have good collection Oakley sunglasses and 100% original, I had bought a Oakley Crankcase from them, and the service given by them was amazing.. why not you try from there...

If You want Oakley sunglasses at Discounted Price than why not you purchase it from Lenstrade, They have good collection Oakley sunglasses and 100% original, I had bought a Oakley Crankcase from them, and the service given by them was amazing.. why not you try from there...

What Crankcase did you get?

Yeah I noticed they weren't that cheap but they had a pair that are no longer available that I was looking to purchase. I'll go ahead and buy them and see if they actually have stock.

Back