1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I need a receipt for a holeshot with blue face and rubber band so that I can send it to Oakley to have a stainless band put on. I did not know this was the process when I bought it and am now trying to figure a way to change bands. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

That's fraud, you could get the purchaser and yourself in trouble. Try to get something from the store you purchased or something from your credit card statement.

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

No its fraud if I am trying to misrepresent to get something free. The guy called back and stated I only need a receipt for repairs and not to upgrade. Sorry if it came off wrong

4. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

This just doesn't sound right.

5. Dallas O Hog

Lol I was really given grief for this one. What a difference a year and connections make

6. Supero100

Supero100 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Whatever... fraudster :p

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

never thought you would do that as a noob! tsk tsk! :vinsent:

8. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The real question is... what band do you have on your Holeshot today?

9. Dallas O Hog

Stainless. They wanted a receipt for me to send it in. Then they didn't. Then they wanted $500 for the band! I found a complete watch at vault swapped bands and resold. Broke even. Hahaha evil laugh