• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

I'm jealous that you found 2 BNIB sets. You got a great deal on them as well, congrats!

I am really happy. But the pair I wore yesterday to work was the gold crosshair 2. Love them. like a child though first thing after work I did yesterday when I came home was look at the x squared with a big smile before safely putting them back.... I will wear them though... And I actually think they suit me better than my juliets

i am so glad i started when i did (2 years ago) i became a local legend of sorts at the oakley store. i bought the remaining juliets, and when i hit other stores for parts the employees were like "there is this guy who..."
i had something similar... i once went to the portsmouth oakley vault.... and heard "oh, are you the guy who keeps calling us looking for monster dogs and we never have any".....so less the local legend, more the local annoyance in my case.........

Looking for opinions then. Which other x squareds should I be looking for ? Which others are recommended? (All of them I know, or none of them if you like Hijinx). But I'm thinking the polished carbon sounds like lovely looking pair.

Looking for opinions then. Which other x squareds should I be looking for ? Which others are recommended? (All of them I know, or none of them if you like Hijinx). But I'm thinking the polished carbon sounds like lovely looking pair.
The polished carbon/black iridium polar is a great looking pair, and the polished/VR28 black iridium polar is another highly sought after pair. You've also got plasma/ice iridium, which is one of my favorites. I think you should get them all.

I'm worried I might try just that! .. seeing of the prices for those pairs bnib , likely the next one will cost the same more or less as I paid on these I have together! But I guess that's just the way it is.

I'm worried I might try just that! .. seeing of the prices for those pairs bnib , likely the next one will cost the same more or less as I paid on these I have together! But I guess that's just the way it is.
Yeah, it's unlikely that you will find a deal like the ones you found in the store. Good luck!

Thanks @LinusOBerlin .. I do love those crosshair 2.0's. Have to admit the x squareds have not so much taken the shine of finding the pair I wanted , but surpassed it. Especially two. Ha. Just heard though. I will have to wait until Monday for y plasma fire to be delivered. And I'm not here Monday. Grrr. I really am impatient when I wait for deliveries.

Latest Posts

Back