• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

My plasma fire polorised will be here tommorow. But I won't be. I can't wait to have them both. The first x metal I tried on was an x squared. It was the polished carbon with bip and they had one in stock in Gloucester road (London) vision express. I loved them. But they had been on display for about 3-4 years and were scratched up. And we're £350. Looking back if the lenses were Not scratched they wouldn't have been a bad buy. But I passed and let everyone know the store which had them and hopefully someone got them for a good price. This time I found some still in stock and bought them both greedily... If you search in google. Independent UK Surf & snowboard shop based in leicester selling StepChild Snowboards Volcom Westbeach WeSC Headphones Nixon Watches Ashbury eyewear SALE Airblaster Flux bindings bataleon - Magictoast.com that's were I bought them. But they're down from the site Now. Nice guy to deal with. Less than retail to start with and still gave me 25% off. Anyway. I'm sure there are other sites which don't get much online action with stock still left. Extreme eyewear or something. stumbled across that a while back with loads of x metals in stock. Mainly juliets. But I mean 5-6 variations. All about 200-250£ by the time I rang someone had just cleaned them out completely a couple weeks earlier. It was two guys on this forum as well I'm guessing .. But I'm glad I got lucky this time.

IMAG1613.jpg

IMAG1616.jpg
Thanks @dave m I really reckon you can find them. Still online. I also found the plasma fire with 25% of. And I think a bnib polished carbon bip!!! Not sure about the last one yet. But if I can get it for 270-280£ do you think its worth it? Again from retail. So no previous owners. Haha. Now the question is .. just got home. Got my plasma package. Do I break the seal??

IMAG1614.jpg

View attachment 155077
View attachment 155078 Thanks @dave m I really reckon you can find them. Still online. I also found the plasma fire with 25% of. And I think a bnib polished carbon bip!!! Not sure about the last one yet. But if I can get it for 270-280£ do you think its worth it? Again from retail. So no previous owners. Haha. Now the question is .. just got home. Got my plasma package. Do I break the seal??

View attachment 155080
Hell yeah you break that seal. Wear those bad boys!

Hell yeah you break that seal. Wear those bad boys!
I will definitely. and hopefully I can get that polished black as well. I think those would be my favourite 3 plasma fire pol, x metal ruby and pol carbon bip. Of course Ducati are always nice. And it would be interesting to have an oo bip lens. .... And I don't have a polished x metal. .... And a 24k frame would sit well next to my polished gold crosshair. See.... It's not an addiction. I've left out the The plasma ice and carbon bi .... Unless they come along first. ..... ...

I'd just sent you a pm on facebook ajcon200, I was getting a friend to run down a pair vision express were showing as in stock of the crosshairs.
I've lost my plasma/fire, (it's been 3 months since I saw them last) all I have is the box, stop teasing me!!!!!!!

I will definitely. and hopefully I can get that polished black as well. I think those would be my favourite 3 plasma fire pol, x metal ruby and pol carbon bip. Of course Ducati are always nice. And it would be interesting to have an oo bip lens. .... And I don't have a polished x metal. .... And a 24k frame would sit well next to my polished gold crosshair. See.... It's not an addiction. I've left out the The plasma ice and carbon bi .... Unless they come along first. ..... ...
You should buy the whole collection. It will make you happy.

I'd just sent you a pm on facebook ajcon200, I was getting a friend to run down a pair vision express were showing as in stock of the crosshairs.
I've lost my plasma/fire, (it's been 3 months since I saw them last) all I have is the box, stop teasing me!!!!!!!
Hi. So you have found a crosshair 2.0? Thanks for that. I' really am happy with that crosshair 2 gold Pair. Really like them.. Ok. I'm about to open the box now. I haven't had a chance yet. So you've lost your plasma x squared? Tha. Sucks mate. I would be gutted. I absolutely hate losing anything. Hopefully they show up.

Latest Posts

Back