• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

I have the vr28 bip In a pair of splinters lovely. I'd love those In some x squared... As for buying the whole collection @GH4AU ... .... ..... if I keep finding them In shops I don't know if I can avoid it! Ha.

Hi. So you have found a crosshair 2.0? Thanks for that. I' really am happy with that crosshair 2 gold Pair. Really like them.. Ok. I'm about to open the box now. I haven't had a chance yet. So you've lost your plasma x squared? Tha. Sucks mate. I would be gutted. I absolutely hate losing anything. Hopefully they show up.
it was after you said it on the facebook group and I mentioned vis express, it looks as if they may be a ghost stock item so prob not really there anymore. Yes I had blk/ with BIP and plasma/ fire pol, wore them out one day and it was dark when we came home, must of left them somewhere, keep looking for a replacement (or a xmetal/ruby) so it's not noticed I lost a pair but no luck so far......

I'm really sorry to hear that .. if there has bee. 2 or more of each in stock where I bought them I would have made it public. Unfortunately they had one ruby x metal in stock and in fishing that out of the back room apparently they uncovered the plasma fire they must have had for a few years and not known about. Well. It's as mint as the first. So I'm happy. Really like them. Maybe I prefer the x metal finish? Possibly because I've had a few plasma juliets and at one time a Romeo 1 , but never an x metal frame. Still, now I must get the polished carbon. ...at least....
IMAG1620.jpg
IMAG1623.jpg
IMAG1630.jpg
IMAG1628.jpg
IMAG1633.jpg
IMAG1624_BURST002_COVER.jpg
IMAG1632.jpg

don't be sorry from "talking " on the f'b' page I know how much effort you've put into the search for those xhairs, it just so happens that that search has brought an extra slice of luck/happiness in your day and I'm pleased.Whilst I'd like to wonder into a small store and find some hidden away for my own enjoyment, got to be better someone finds them.
I suppose at some point soon, someone has to find and buy the last new ones out there and they won't know it.

Finding a couple retail xs made me step up my search. And I have struck it lucky. .. there are 4 more on they're way to me right now. All retail. Pics In a few days.

Hard work. Cast the net far and wide. I want to find a retail ducati x squared but really having no luck at all @GH4AU.

So you appear to have a 'thing' for X-Squareds'. Well done.on the first two. Looking forward to see the other four......
Can't wait myself. I do have a thing for the x squared. I think because it's the first x metal I tried on. And it's the first x metal I have been able to find retail. So it's always nice when you can be the first owner of a nice pair

Back