• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

Look what came today.
IMAG1688.jpg
IMAG1693.jpg
IMAG1690.jpg
IMAG1697.jpg
IMAG1698.jpg
IMAG1696.jpg

Unfortunately it's a luxottica label. So no big bold "polished. Vr28". But apart from that. It's all perfect. These might be my favourite so far.

@GH4AU .. Thanks. It's my first polished x metal.. hopefully my first polished carbon will be with me tomorrow. The polished does look nicer than I expected.. it's a really good combo with the vr 28.

Unfortunately it's a luxottica label. So no big bold "polished. Vr28". But apart from that. It's all perfect. These might be my favourite so far.
I always find it a bit of a downer to get a barcode label rather than a picture one (on those boxes that did have picture labels).

It looks even better with Ice.
Well. on thursday I found the plasma ice retail in UK for under 200! Had 30% discount. Brand new mint. Absolutely perfect. But. The bad news is ... I had another 3 on they're way to me. I ordered those last week and they have been "lost" in th mail. 2 pairs of polished carbon bip... And one pair carbon oo bip. All the pairs I have found were retail. 3 from UK. And I can't believe 2 seperate parcels "lost tracking" in the same week. Searched for ages and found them with some difficult translation (Google did the work haha) to deal with the shop. Paid. Sent. And both sent seperatwly with gls. Who are now searching for both packages. I was so excited, but its gonna be soured if the polished bip and carbon oo pairs remain lost. (One of the polished carbon bip pairs wasn't for me). I would only have had carbon bi, ducati and 24k to get then. Been really lucky to find 7 bnib retail pairs. Unlucky if three of them have been stolen / lost by gls post. I will get my money back. But I would prefer to have some new boxes to open.

Back