• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome To The Fold! A First Look At The New Oakley Sliver F Sunglasses

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Hey guys!

Check out this incredible Oakley Sliver F collection we've just received here at Shade Station; we're one of the UK's top independent Oakley suppliers and with new gear like this, it's easy to see why we love it so much.

See for yourself here:

And let us know what you think. We'd love to hear your thoughts!

- Jake

I'm in the US and see it just fine. The case is very spiffy. Too bad probably nothing else would fit in it though.

Works fine in Canada. The case is pretty awesome. I don't think it is going to be enough for me to buy the glasses.

Has anyone held the case? is it actually aluminum or metal or is it painted plastic? I have only seen pictures at this point.

never mind watched the video again and it says it is metal.

Hey guys! Glad to see I've got the ball rolling a little on this one.

As for the case, it is metal and custom-made for the Sliver F collection. The ones I wore in the video were the Black Iridium Polarised Sliver Fs, and you really can tell the difference between the NanOMatter and the standard O Matter frames. Feel free to give me a shout if you've any further questions.

- Jake

I've got to be honest, it's releases like this that make me glad I no longer work for Lux and actually is probably a contributing factor to why I retired early. Really not the direction I saw the company going when I first joined at the time of the Lux super merge.

But get used to it folks, there is plenty more where this came from.

Back