• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well...I Did Need A Pair For Sports :P

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
So I got a gift card for the place that sold these and I always wanted a pair for tennis, outdoor activities, and a frame that I could swap out lenses with so I decided to get a pair of Splitjackets. I picked the all polished black with the jade iridium (It looked too cool) and Persimmon for hazy days.

img0272hbd.jpg

Nice man! You can always justify why you need new oakleys :). I am waiting for my first pair of split jackets as well (infinite hero). I decided Split Jacket because Jawbone is waaaay too big for my face.

Nice pickup! I personally LOVE the Split Jackets over the Jawbones. The only thing holding me back on the jade lenses is the vents. I know they're trying to differentiate from the Jawbones, but i feel like Oakley missed the mark on this one. Felt like they just said, "Just make some notches and we'll call it "vented".

Nice pickup! I personally LOVE the Split Jackets over the Jawbones. The only thing holding me back on the jade lenses is the vents. I know they're trying to differentiate from the Jawbones, but i feel like Oakley missed the mark on this one. Felt like they just said, "Just make some notches and we'll call it "vented".

Thanks, the "vents" isn't as noticeable or big as the ones on the Jawbone, I don't mind them and hopefully it will prevent fogging.

Back