1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

So I got a gift card for the place that sold these and I always wanted a pair for tennis, outdoor activities, and a frame that I could swap out lenses with so I decided to get a pair of Splitjackets. I picked the all polished black with the jade iridium (It looked too cool) and Persimmon for hazy days.

Well...I Did Need A Pair For Sports :P - img0272hbd.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I like the split jackets. Any reason why you went with the Split Jackets over the Jaw Bones?

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice choice

4. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Nice man! You can always justify why you need new oakleys :). I am waiting for my first pair of split jackets as well (infinite hero). I decided Split Jacket because Jawbone is waaaay too big for my face.

5. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

The Jawbones are a bit big for my face and I don't really like using polarized lenses and the Splitjacket had more non-polarized iridium accessory lenses on the site.

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Nice pickup! I personally LOVE the Split Jackets over the Jawbones. The only thing holding me back on the jade lenses is the vents. I know they're trying to differentiate from the Jawbones, but i feel like Oakley missed the mark on this one. Felt like they just said, "Just make some notches and we'll call it "vented".

7. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

Thanks, the "vents" isn't as noticeable or big as the ones on the Jawbone, I don't mind them and hopefully it will prevent fogging.

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

nice way to use a gift card!
    cool pair dude . . .