• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, I have made my decision.

B

BakedTater

Some of you know that I was involved in a collision yesterday. The damage is not too bad, so I figured, I could live with it. Adding to today, with my phone breaking on me, I have decided.... X-SQUARED. Ha. I have had my heart set on a pair of X-Squared's for a while now, and it's *hopefully going to become reality. It's an XS with an x-metal frame, with Ice Iridium lens. They're listed on the bay. Are a bit pricey for them, but, it's a pair I have been wanting for a while. Here are some pictures the seller has put up.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Some of you know that I was involved in a collision yesterday. The damage is not too bad, so I figured, I could live with it. Adding to today, with my phone breaking on me, I have decided.... X-SQUARED. Ha. I have had my heart set on a pair of X-Squared's for a while now, and it's *hopefully going to become reality. It's an XS with an x-metal frame, with Ice Iridium lens. They're listed on the bay. Are a bit pricey for them, but, it's a pair I have been wanting for a while. Here are some pictures the seller has put up.

View attachment 297845

View attachment 297846

View attachment 297847

You will not be disappointed with an XS, but why not just pick up a pair here in the exchange?

May not be any with ice lenses, but many xs in the exchange. I have an XX ti02 with ice polarized that I'm thinking of selling since I never wear them & don't want to loosen them up with my big head. They are nice and tight.

Last edited:
Was at the vault in Toronto two weeks ago... they had an X-Squared in the box for sale. Probably the last one out there. Polished frame.

Did you buy it?
Nope. Never liked the squared. It might still be there for all I know.

If there'd been an X-Metal XX then I would've bought one. :)

Edit: Just to clarify, it was the Vaughn Mills location in Toronto.

Back