• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, I have made my decision.

So your telling me there's a chance :D
Give them a call. It was there three weeks ago.

I personally never cared for the X-Squareds and those things are damn expensive so I just passed on them. I did try them on though. Can't remember the lense colour but it was a polished frame.

That's amazing you found a pair still in a store, if I was you I would have snatched it up, even if you didn't like it, there ar tons of people that you could have traded with to get a XX or something else you liked or even put it on eBay and make a little extra cash ;) thanks for the heads up tho, unfortunetly I'm in the states and already have a polished X-Squared

I'd rather buy a beater pair of XXs. Brand new xmetal here is in the 650+ range in Canada. It doesn't make sense for me to buy and trade. I'm better off just trying to find a used XX that I can wear. I don't care about serials or that kind of thing... I just think they look great.

Funny, I remember back in the early 2000s, I went into an Oakley store and they had everything there. Romeos, XXs, juliets... and at the time I thought they looked cool but they didn't have some of the colour combos I wanted and I wound up getting something else. I forgot about Oakleys until much later when I wondered into a vault. By then the XXs had been discontinued and I never managed to get my hands on one. Would love to get one but I just don't have the cash right now. Someday I'll pick one up.

Can't buy a brand new squared to do it though.

I thought the xs were a bit bigger, but i presume not as big as the xx?

If you get back to those new xs, buy them, someone will buy them here

As I said, not really interested in those frames. The only reason for me to buy them would be to try to scalp them and I don't think that's cool.

Just checked they are still there. 525 Canadian. Polished frame VR 28. With taxes its about 600 Canadian. Factor in exchange it would be about 420 US. These were apparently a return. They're boxed and have got everything though... If somebody wants them, just call the vault. (905) 738-2280.

Back