• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, I Was Let Down Again

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
this is the second time I have purchased an Oakley lens and not been satisfied with the results...

just got a knock at my door about 20 minutes ago and opened up my box, anticipating what the Oakley Rep and I had discussed...

when I bought these lenses, I was told that the BIP lens would look like the chromed mirror lens I was looking for...

that said, it's dark outside and I still need to see these in the sun, but it doesn't look promising...

just wanted to put this here just in case I decide to sell them...

I swapped them into my Matte Black Radars and will be wearing them tomorrow...

if I don't like how they look, I will let ya'll know once my "probationary period" is over.....

x2nw5.jpg

fu6a.jpg

just so everyone knows, I'm totally going for the below silver/chrome mirror douche look........

if anyone can point me in the right direction on where I can get some shield lenses like this, I'd appreciate it.....

Mirror-Aviator-sunglasses.jpg

man-mirrored-aviators-blogmyglasses.jpg

P1010729.JPG

yeah, I'm convinced that I may need to get a completely different make/model of glasses (maybe not even Oaks) if I'm going for that silver/chrome mirrored look :(

You are wanting chrome iridium for sure. While BIP has some of what you are looking for its not as "shiny" as what your after.

You are wanting chrome iridium for sure. While BIP has some of what you are looking for its not as "shiny" as what your after.
thanks sir - I don't think anyone in the world makes a chrome iridium shield type lens HAHA !!!!

gonna see if these look good in the sun tomorrow - if not, I may let them go for cheap...

**sigh**

thanks sir - I don't think anyone in the world makes a chrome iridium shield type lens HAHA !!!!

gonna see if these look good in the sun tomorrow - if not, I may let them go for cheap...

**sigh**

BIP in my opinion is the best lens out there.Chrome Iridium is the shiniest out there for Oakley. Good luck in your search man.

just did a little research - looks like the Oakley Plaintiff is the only glasses that I'd even think of getting.....

they make them available in that chrome iridium that I'm looking for....

Latest Posts

Back