• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, I Was Let Down Again

Atrain, they never made a Chrome iridium for Radars, they have slate iridium, Black iridium, Polarized Black iridium, Polarized Black iridium VR28, but the closest thing to it would be the Black iridium, what I think he got was the VR28, because the polarized black iridium and the regular black iridium would not look as pictured above. My advice is to stay away from the slate iridium and the Black iridium VR28. You will be disappointed!

Yeah I was looking all over O-review and didnt find a pair with Chrome. Dont know why they didnt make them in the Chrome Radars. That would have been awesome. I wish they made every type of lens for every frame, dont see why Oakley doesnt.

Atrain, they never made a Chrome iridium for Radars, they have slate iridium, Black iridium, Polarized Black iridium, Polarized Black iridium VR28, but the closest thing to it would be the Black iridium, what I think he got was the VR28, because the polarized black iridium and the regular black iridium would not look as pictured above. My advice is to stay away from the slate iridium and the Black iridium VR28. You will be disappointed!
I did not get the VR28...

I got the Black Iridium Polarized......

yeah I just saw the box label. Sorry for the error! maybe you can research aftermarket lenses that would fit the Radars. Good luck!
I did some research thanks to a message I received.....

Walleva doesn't make lenses for the Radars, but they DO make lenses for the RadarLocks...

buying one set of Wallevas for that chrome mirrored look won't be a big deal.....

I did some research thanks to a message I received.....

Walleva doesn't make lenses for the Radars, but they DO make lenses for the RadarLocks...

buying one set of Wallevas for that chrome mirrored look won't be a big deal.....

If you happen to have pink taco , I mean Big Taco frames, they offer chrome iridium, chrome iridium polarized.

Remember those e.s.s. glasses we wore in the corps? Those are no any different like any aftermarket lenses like walleva. They all suck!

Just an advice from a devil to a devil.

Just a thought, may not work but I thought it was worth a mention. If you are up to it maybe try searching for and oil rig lens as they offered chrome- you may find it difficult to find one but you may be able to "butcher" it to suit your needs

Also two new really nice TwoFace colorways with Chrome Iridium Polarized

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403091255.515416.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403091266.132264.jpg

And these valves

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403091325.364880.jpg

Latest Posts

Back