• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Well my friends it's been fun Stay tuned for my collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

In order to save my marriage and family I am parting with many of my toys which includes my sunglasses. I will be keeping some but 75% or more will be sold. I will be posting soon with pictures.
I have enjoyed being a member here.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sad. Gotta do what you gotta do, though.

Sometimes the candle that burns twice as bright only lasts half as long. All too often people sign up, buy up a few grand (or tens of thousands!) worth of shades, only to have to dump it due to financial issues.

Sorry to hear that. Family first!!
Best of luck to you.

yep.. you are doing the right thing. Family first though I know it would hurt letting go of your collection.. God bless you and your family..

Doesn't mean you have to leave. I've never understood why folks feel they need to leave a forum when they lower their profile.
Oh well, we'll always have the pic of the simultaneous genesis of the 'stache and April. And the epic selfie...and the CL affair. Maybe you're right, but it seems like you have a little more gas in the tank. :)

Last edited:
I agree, just because the collection is going doesn't mean you have too! You will always be welcome here!!

Having one pair or 1000 still makes you passionate about this product. Hope you stay but if the temptation is too much I wish you the best brotha. Family is always first!!

I understand you man..that while you continue to thrive in the forum, the harder for you to resist..especially the Oakleys you love for a fair price..good luck to your future endeavors..

The forum does add fuel to the fire when you're collecting. Its its best for the family to move on so be it.

God speed

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors! Take care of yourself and your family

Back