• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Well my friends it's been fun Stay tuned for my collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Do you have a separate for sale thread?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I couldn't talk her out of the divorce myself.. and my materialism is definitely a contributor... so sorry, buddy.

My collection is growing but I miss my son..

Hit me up if you've got any XX

Onyx.

If a man left a woman because of materialism, it would be completely criticized but its acceptable in todays society for women to leave for such ridiculous scapegoats! Dont even get me started on the hypocrisy of marital obligations women use to leave marriages. What about til death do us part? Since when is a man being a little materialistic grounds for divorce?

Oh y
Username Hidden said:
If a man left a woman because of materialism, it would be completely criticized but its acceptable in todays society for women to leave for such ridiculous scapegoats! Dont even get me started on the hypocrisy of marital obligations women use to leave marriages. What about til death do us part? Since when is a man being a little materialistic grounds for divorce?

Yep.. apparently if a man only gets 8 days home a month and is suffering from depression, if he uses a PURELY adulterated maximum of 3 hrs a day on his " material obsessions" that he uses only for self medication.. it's grounds for a wife of 5 years to **** his puppy killing nephew.

All that is to say.. well I have some XX s now and i can't wait to send them to X man...

Ya its the world we live on. Women can leave as soon as they are no longer "happy".

Username Hidden said:
Do you have a separate for sale thread?
I think in his other thread he said he was in the hospital?

Username Hidden said:
I think in his other thread he said he was in the hospital?
yeah read it too..idk if the other members here has any clue of his problem..but we can only pray everything is gonna be okay..

I totally feel for u. I was there ... There were other factors too but we came back from it over 6 years ago. Now things are steadily very good- great. I got to the point the first thing I wanted to do on vacations was find the local vault I had 300 pair some I wore once some never . Hang in there and give it everything u have because... Sorry guys but compared to people Oakleys r pieces of plastic and metal. Now I have about 30 Flaks and 20 straight jackets and I have considered lletting sj's go. We r not ahead but not so much in debt and in a better place. Good luck. One thing U might stop in forum once in while after dust settles I find it is sort of an addiction but now, I can see something nice and say whoa not today..and still take an interest in what other people collectWe got to point 7 years ago when wife contacted lawyer Thats how far it went but I made her and her needs a priority and fought to fix things and was blessed...It is my second marrriage so it doesnt always work but at least u know u tried . BTW first was pre Oakley and had to do with her really breaking a major vow twice...last time there was none of that to get past....didnt want to turn anyone on here off but prayers r with u and if not into that then wishes for better luck to u.

Last edited:
I started to keep cash at home instead is the bank. Can't PP money that's under the mattress. Let's me still stop by without the itch to spend.

Hey guys thanks for all the words. Yes I didn't sleep for 7 days. I have an issue where my brain isn't shutting down to sleep mode. I would lay in bed for 10-12 hours just watching the clock. Falling asleep maybe for an hour at 6-7 am then awakening at 8 and having to go all day again. After 7 days I had to go seek treatment. It's been a condition I have had for 10 years after having a serious auto accident. I will tell you this. Don't ever take sleep for granted. I can't sleep without a pill no matter how hard I try. It runs your life. It ruins your life. I am now seeking a solution versus a band aid. I will get to my collection and post it as soon as I can. Just have a lot going on here right now. I appreciate all your support.

Regards

Ken

Hope everything is good to go. Thank you for your service brother.

Latest Posts

Back