1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Smurf_AZ

Smurf_AZ Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks to a fellow member, after less than 1 week on the O forum, I located and purchased pretty much the only other pair of glasses I wanted.

Not sure if they want to be named, but if they do, then they can feel free to reply and let the crowd know they were the seller.

But here is my new set of David Flores Gascan 1.0
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120010large.jpg
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120011large.jpg
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120012large.jpg
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120013large.jpg
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120014large.jpg
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120015large.jpg
    Well Thanks To A Fellow Member, My Search Was Short Lived! Flores 1.0 - p1120020large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Smurf_AZ

And Yes the flash from the camera did make the lens portion of the frame appear to be a super light brown, but its not. The last picture more accurately portrays the correct color. And these do have the Orange Icons as you can see!

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Very good pick up, congrats!

4. bigOak

bigOak Oakley Beginner

Now youre going to make me want one! Since I wear all my stuff, the 1.0 would be perfect. It's the only gascan thatd ever fit my huge head! I just don't want to give up 2 arms and a leg to get one, still a college student lol

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice find. Good buisness with a fellow member. Cangrats on them.

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

congrats smurf!!
    great set DF's . . .

7. Smurf_AZ

I am happy with them... I'll never be able to wear the brown ones as they do not fit right at all (being Asian fit) but the blues will get worn, they are nice!