• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well They Looked Cooler In The Picture! Lol.

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I was scrolling through Ebay and came across these for $70. I thought the Fat Cat looked pretty cool so I picked them up. Now I am on the hook for them because I need 2 more pair to fill the triple stands.

I don't think my 1 pair a month purchase new year resolution is going to work since this is my 4th pair this month.

909F749B-5744-4859-B1AD-8BA5785573CA_zpsx1jm70cp.jpg

Fatcats are a great frame. They have a totally unique look. I love them. I am always on the lookout for a good deal on the Whiskey, Rasta, and blue camo pairs.

Nice grab!!!!

Like you comment (I don't think my 1 pair a month purchase new year resolution is going to work) I hear that! I'm on my 3th pair as of now for this month! LOL!

Thanks guys. I really like the stems and the full "Oakley" written on them. They will be cool for displaying. I'll be looking for two more pair. The Rasta's and blue camo.

For a second there i thought they fit you. Coz they are a pretty tight fit for me (and i saw you romeo pic). Lol.

But i agree that they are niiiice. Had a mint camo but sold it simply coz i cannot wear it. Too bad for me...

Back