• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went through HELL getting this

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
A few days ago, I was hunting as I do, when I came across a Juliet for $45.
IMG_2757.PNG

Nothing new, I see these all the time. I did what I do, asked if it was available, he said yes, I asked if he would ship, and he clammed up like they all do. I then texted a couple of my wife's friends that are in the area and asked if they could help. While I was waiting, I went and took a second look at the Juliet. I looked closer and spotted something. Then I bout **** myself.

IMG_2758.PNG

I immediately kicked it in gear. My first choice was hiking right then so she couldn't do it so my wife said her cousin happened to be in the same town on vacation. I told the guy I had someone in town that could give him cash for me. He said ok it's yours. ALL DAMN DAY her cousin dicked around and by the time they could meet, she was at her hotel and didn't want to leave and ol boy didn't want to deliver. (It's a tiny ******* town). She started balking and saying she wasn't comfortable, blah, blah, ******* blah. So I moved on to the next person. Told the guy I had someone else. It was 11 PM his time now. The next morning by new person calls him. No answer. Texts him, no answer. I got nothing either. Finally he texts my friend that he's at work an can meet after 7:30. My guy has to go have dinner with HIS ******* INLAWS at 7. ****! Seller is now irritated and says he is better off selling to someone local. I begged him to give me one more shot and he agreed. I texted the first girl that was hiking and she said she would go but it had to be in the morning because it was about an hour for her to drive. The guy agreed and I gave her his info. She went this morning and picked it up and it's now on it's way to me. This girl is one my wife's best friends and is ******* awesome as far as I'm concerned.

TL;DR
I got a Finito for $45!

Great story bro, and what a steal :dance2: I take it you don't feel guilty in any way :lol:

I'll give you a chance to double your money.... What u say???

Latest Posts

Back