• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went To The O-Store, These Followed Me Home...

Sold a pair of Revo 3010's and so it was time to replace them with some new Oakleys. I was pretty set on getting the clear Gascan with RI, but my wife suggested I buy something nicer for my collection.

I looked at the Pit Boss II, and they seemed a little big. We left and went purse and dress shopping for my wife while I thought it over. I decided to go back and try them on. While they are a tad bit bigger than what I usually wear, my wife said they look good and so did the sales girl. (Great, now I have two bias opinions telling me what I want to hear). My wife then reminds me that bigger glasses are in style (um, so what?), she then said "If you ever think they look too big, just look at that kid from 'sons of guns' and the ugly glasses he wears". My wife really is pretty awesome.

So needless to say, I took her advice and bought them. I did kind of sell my soul to the devil on these. I had to promise to reign in purchases for the next few months, but considering what I have added in the last month, I'm cool with that. Here are some pics of the new score.

image_zps96b13cbb.jpg
image_zps41f8db94.jpg

image_zps596e278f.jpg

image_zpse363d238.jpg

Very nice. If I would have suggested my wife buy me or let me buy another pair of Pit Boss shades, she would have thrown a brick at my head. Come to think of it, a brick to the head is a small price to pay to get another Pit Boss.

Back