• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Were These XX Metals?

Hammerstems are what had me asking to meet the chap, I like the J's I have a few pairs but I don't any xx at all.....I'm all disappointed now, hoped you would all say I was wrong!
Thanks though

Hammerstems are what had me asking to meet the chap, I like the J's I have a few pairs but I don't any xx at all.....I'm all disappointed now, hoped you would all say I was wrong!
Thanks though

If all you want are hammerstems, you could always get a pair of polished Juliets for much cheaper. If you don't like the polished finish, x-man can refinish. Total would still likely be cheaper.

If fact, Ralph Marshall just posted some pics on the x-man's custom corner of some hammerstem/polished Juliets that he got blast refinished to x-metal.

If all you want are hammerstems, you could always get a pair of polished Juliets for much cheaper. If you don't like the polished finish, x-man can refinish. Total would still likely be cheaper.

If fact, Ralph Marshall just posted some pics on the x-man's custom corner of some hammerstem/polished Juliets that he got blast refinished to x-metal.
Sorry I meant the hammerstems made me think at first they were not juliets.
I do fancy some xx metals though plus some r2's maybe a half x and certainly a mars........oh it's a rabbit hole here isn't it?!

You know it's gotten out of hand on your 10th pair of Plasma Juliets and you weren't trying for a generation set or anything.

Latest Posts

Back