• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Day ! (Non Oakley Related)

Congrats dude! We just had our first 3 months ago at 30. Talk about a totally new life style! It's tough at first, but I can't put her down now. Her first smile will melt your heart. Nothing like daddy's little girl.

Its been allot of work getting everything ready for her arrival.
So much to child safety, electrical outlet covers to making sure furniture cant fall over.
Still have lots to do, but shes worth it.
Looking forward to that first smile.

my daughters currently 17 months,and i've been waiting to get her the XS Fives, she's still slightly too small for them...
Congratulations! They're a wonderful gift! It's amazing how much you thinking and priorities change the second they are born!

Im probably going to make the purchase while I have the money LOL
Lots of O Money spent on the Nursery , but glad I had the money to spend :)

Congrats on the baby to be.

We currently have four, 2 boys 2 girls ages 3 - 12.

Life was pretty easy with one, two wasn't too bad but four is just crazy some times.

I imagine 4 children would be pretty tough, If we had started earlier in life 2 would have been my goal.

Luckily we both agree that one is enough at this point in life
Me being in the early 40's I just hope I can keep up with her through the years LOL

That's gonna slow the Oakley purchases down a bit. But they are so worth it, congrats to you both & nice gesture from your work collegues too. Trouble is when they get older (my two lads are 19 & 15) they then want to borrow things. Well they can. Anything BUT my shades.

I imagine 4 children would be pretty tough, If we had started earlier in life 2 would have been my goal.

Luckily we both agree that one is enough at this point in life
Me being in the early 40's I just hope I can keep up with her through the years LOL

I just turned 50 yesterday and our youngest is 3 and oldest is 12, wife is 10 years younger so that helps. Trust me chasing after the kids will keep you young.

Congrats VF.
Glad work did something special for you, usually it's all about the mum-to-be
Life will never be the same again! Haha
Ours is just over 1 1/2 and is in to everything!! Haha
Good fun tho. Can't wait til he can ride a bike and stuff, opens up more options for family outings etc.
Good luck to you and Mrs Vettefan
:0)

Congrats vettefan! I have two girls...3yrs & 4 months old. They are the two proudest accomplishments in my life, and I would do anything, ANYTHING for them. You'll see...good luck and cherish every moment, cause it goes by quickly!

Congrats vettefan! I have two girls...3yrs & 4 months old. They are the two proudest accomplishments in my life, and I would do anything, ANYTHING for them. You'll see...good luck and cherish every moment, cause it goes by quickly!

awwww, daddies little angels? haha

Back