• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Find!!

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
i was walking through a shopping arcade in croydon when i spotted a couple of gems in an opticians window which sells used specs and shades.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406557313.204403.jpg

the single wide caught my eye but then i spotted the x-metal picture frame. i went in for a look but left without enquiring if they may want to sell.

half an hour later i decided to go back to see if maybe the frame had an old jordan poster as it was obscured by loads of other stuff. it didn't but i then asked the owner if they wanted to sell the frame, the single wide or the counter top i missed on my first visit!

they said definitely not but they would be prepared to let another case go - underneath a pile of boxes was this;

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406557699.820021.jpg

Happy days!!

Big enough to display a single piece Zeke - you can't add shelves like you can on the other cases. If you search for "Cube", you'll find some pics with glasses in, which gives a better idea of scale.

Great buy Mjt - tempted to go back and lean on them a bit more for the counter top?!

Back