• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a forum :S

riddick666

Oakley Expert
ok so i signed up in january becasue i was randomly browsing and stubled across the site, and now the facebook page,. since then ive logged on two or three times just for a look, but as of this week ive been on quite regularly and i must say looking at all the purchased threads im in the mood for a new set, last night i treated myself to a cheeky pair of Crankshafts, the amazon site listed them as carbon/camo, but the pic showed heroes so im hoping im onto a winner :) also been in talks with a mate who was looking to raise some cash, so managed to arrange to purchase his pit boss, not sure if they are pb or pb2, they have been hardly worn, still have both boxes and sock, so should be picking them up today for a tidy price :) pics to follow, and he is also looking to part with a set of ruby x metal juliets for some decent monies so could be on to a winner there aswell....

as stated pics to follow :)

ok so i signed up in january becasue i was randomly browsing and stubled across the site, and now the facebook page,. since then ive logged on two or three times just for a look, but as of this week ive been on quite regularly and i must say looking at all the purchased threads im in the mood for a new set, last night i treated myself to a cheeky pair of Crankshafts, the amazon site listed them as carbon/camo, but the pic showed heroes so im hoping im onto a winner :) also been in talks with a mate who was looking to raise some cash, so managed to arrange to purchase his pit boss, not sure if they are pb or pb2, they have been hardly worn, still have both boxes and sock, so should be picking them up today for a tidy price :) pics to follow, and he is also looking to part with a set of ruby x metal juliets for some decent monies so could be on to a winner there aswell....

as stated pics to follow :)

awesome! its like having an early christmas!

i know :) my mates had a few interesting pairs of oakleys over the years and he always ends up giving them away to people who dont respect them or have no idea what they are and they end up lost or trashed.

Well purchase fell through, his oakley pit boss are completely ruined.. Had a look at them, the lenses were totally ruined, were requiring replaced, he still had the boxes which wer good, but the frame themself were totally filthy as was the microfibre bag, i had a look at his "mk1" juliet, no seriel number, lenses destroyed, rubbers ruined so its a no go for me...

Went onto amazon, got myself a pair of matt black pit boss 2 with vr28 lenses for a good price, sonon tbe hunt for some oem black lenses soon

And as stated a set of crankshafts :) picks to follow :)

So my crankshaft and pitboss turned up :) took a few snaps with my juliets i built up last year :) love the pitboss 2, love the juliets, the crankshaft are a bit poor tho.. Definately not worth the £90 i paid :S

4C3E49DE-2F0E-463B-A8D4-462FD7EC2B97_zpszd7tt5w9.jpg

1BAA0E50-42E5-4E86-8BDD-D166258E3278_zpspklryit8.jpg

2B236726-016A-4754-B024-91A278B1096D_zpswem38hid.jpg

496A54DA-E355-4506-B35F-3361A34E16C9_zpsevafa344.jpg

7B1BE65F-FC0A-45C7-BF44-D0CA9EA4AA37_zpsqih4dglz.jpg

Tempted also to find a spare box just for my juliets ;)

407A18FA-80D9-424F-8545-24CE459960E3_zpscx2b457i.jpg

Looking great! Thats how most of us ended up where we did... We had a few pairs and a passion but after seeing what others hbe done it gets the wheels turning and pretty soon your collection is to big for a doublewide... Lol

Back