1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

Well...especially the manager. I walk into my local O vault and as soon as I walk in the staff crowds around me to take a look at my watch...I mean, I knew this watch would draw attention....but I felt like a celebrity!

After shooting the breeze with some of them....I told them there was one thing I was rather upset with. I had mentioned that on an exclusive run of 150 watches, they would sell the watch with that nice wooden case and coin on it. They all totally agreed with me.

The beautiful woman who is the manager of the store said she had that wooden case at home. She was so kind...that she offered a straight up swap for my plastic case, for her MINT CONDITION wooden one!!! I was in awe...I told her I would return tomorrow with my box so we can swap.

See...most people who are "O" fans are really nice and down to earth people. The few pr!cks of the crowd just so happen to have met here. And one follows the other. Anyway, met some more cool Oakley guys today, got a cool free wooden box w/coin coming tomorrow....and gave them a few names of some dumb asses to avoid should they ever join this board. Today was a good day...and a sick score on a pair of near mint Pennys! :) :) :)

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

What watch was it? Awesome story and that was nice of her to trade

DrtyHarry likes this.
  3. DrtyHarry

It was a polished blk/blk MM...LOVE THIS THING! I might spring for the red diamond edition. I need to see it in person first.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

If the pricks gather here, why are you wasting your precious time with us? If I dont like the people who gather at a certain place, I usually dont stick around.

5. DrtyHarry

Not all...I did meet a couple nice guys here, I mean....REALLY COOL dudes. I believe I said that a few times. Some chose to listen to only what they want to hear.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Just a heads up.

The hot chick you're going to see at Bridgewater tomorrow to swap the boxes?

It's a DUDE. He's tattooed all the way down to his knuckles and hasn't shaved his beard in over a year. But one thing about him? He does give REALLY soft hugs.

Also, the red dialed diamond Minute Machine that the hot chick told you about getting a discount on it on December 3rd? That watch is on restriction meaning it is not allowed to be discounted under any circumstances.

December 3rd is when the Friends and Family event starts for the holidays.

:D

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Why not ease up a bit and not stalk?

DrtyHarry likes this.
  8. Litos

Litos I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad

How can someone say "hot chick" in one sentence and then say "he's a dude with a beard" in another !?!?

Brb, getting extra butter popcorn...

TexxxZ likes this.
  9. DrtyHarry

I'm not going to Bridgewater...

10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Me? I wasnt stalking or flaming. Just wondering why he stays even though he doesnt like us.

gulfstream, TexxxZ and pjd1234 like this.