• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What a great group of "O" guys!!!

Congrats on getting a proper box for your minute machine. They deserve to be in the wooden box like you said. Which O Vault do you hit up? Just move down to NJ from NY 2 months ago been hitting up the city O stores still.

I didn't get the watch at any of the local stores, NONE of them had the polished ones. One of the stores that had the black one was bought by an employee, the other only got a blue one that sold right away. I was shocked that one store had a bunch of Big Taco donor lenses...they had a whole bag full. I grabbed all the polarized ones, they still have some non polarized if you are interested.

PM me and I will tell ya where to go and who to ask for and they will take good care of you. The places in the city are a bit more expensive because of the tax. When I asked the O store closest to me if they had a polished one, they said they could get one but it would cost about $2200-$2300 with tax...and that's more than $1000 than what I paid for mine. The manager told me if I ever have any problems or issues with it, that I should take it to them and they would take care of it. Oakley warranty/customer service requires a bill of sale of some sort....where as they said they would take care of it. PM and I'll point ya in the right direction. The manager at the one closest to me is so sweet and she is ever so nice.

The wooden boxes are cool, I think the plastic ones lacked a little something to the finish. I didn't like the soft touch, they made it look like a gun case or industrial parts bin, but put a soft touch finish on it and floppy latches.

Only downside to the wood is they get dinged up pretty easily.

Just a heads up.

The hot chick you're going to see at Bridgewater tomorrow to swap the boxes?

It's a DUDE. He's tattooed all the way down to his knuckles and hasn't shaved his beard in over a year. But one thing about him? He does give REALLY soft hugs.

Also, the red dialed diamond Minute Machine that the hot chick told you about getting a discount on it on December 3rd? That watch is on restriction meaning it is not allowed to be discounted under any circumstances.

December 3rd is when the Friends and Family event starts for the holidays.

:D
Dumb question.....anything in particular that I would need to do to take advantage of the Friends & Family sale?

Dumb question.....anything in particular that I would need to do to take advantage of the Friends & Family sale?
Not at all. During the F&F sale when you are at the store the sales clerks should give you the discount.....you can ask for it at the counter.

Back