1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. csdj

csdj Oakley Collector Premium Member

Well being new to the whole O-addiction November has been a rollercoaster, it truely has.
    Acquired one Romeo 1 BI etched in perfect condition as well as one spare set of Romeo 1 BI oem etched lenses What a Month!! - WP_20151201_22_37_04_Pro.jpg What a Month!! - WP_20151119_00_04_51_Pro (2).jpg What a Month!! - WP_20151119_00_03_12_Pro (2).jpg What a Month!! - WP_20151119_00_03_57_Pro (2).jpg

One full set X Squared Plasma FIP also mint condition, one Juliet BIP full set also...wait for it--- mint condition. In addition to this one large X Metal hard Vault, one Oakley hard Vault stamped "Oakley 1995" at the bottom as well as one slightly used X Metal soft Vault.

I still got one X Metal Hard Vault on the way so that brings my me to a comfortable place in terms of usage.

VolcanOG, TheWannaBe, BHarry and 3 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Comfortable in terms of usage but hurting on the wallet. ;)

Congrats :)

3. csdj

heh.. Are you kidding me. Little did I realize that I needed this amount of metals.
    Started out as a futile hunt for a pair of Romeo 1's right. Then I find this place which really is the single largest threat to my paycheck. And I gotta say, rarely have I seen a bigger bunch enablers.

so yeah.. Thanks a bunch :vinsent:

TheWannaBe and supersharp like this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Don't worry. Wait till the next time you ask us if you should get something. We will tell you nope :rofl:

5. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Congrats. Solid purchases. But as u have already seen, your wallet will take a beating.

6. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Congrats on some nice pairs. This forum makes you spend money lol.

7. csdj

Thanks guys
    I've found that I really enjoy the XS more so than I would have thought. And the Juliet's...well I can't seem to unload em at all.

8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

What a month indeed...............................

9. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

Very nice pick ups, those are great pairs. The Romeos and Juliets are a must for most collections and the XS have quickly become sought after as well. Job well done!

Now go get some more!!!:spiteful:

10. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Nice little start for a months buying.