• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Ride... The Last 24 Hours.....

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
As you may have seen in one of the other threads Kim and I tied the knot yesterday. What a great day... hot as hell but a great day! I was sweating my ass off during the photos, it was only 102 or so.

Oakleywedding2.jpg

A little slow getting around this morning but finally make it out of the house. About an hour later Kim calls panicked and I rush home to this... I was flyin' even beat the fire dept there.

DSC02096.jpg

Some idiots drove down the street shooting off a roman candle into the yards (allegedly :rolleyes:) . Luckily everyone is ok and the house only received minor damage. Already caught the guys that did it, just waiting on the police to file charges. Unfortunately during the mad rush to get out of the house and fight the fire, we lost our "honeymoon stash" as it fell out on the ground and got burned up. Its ok, it can be replaced with time, everyone including the dog and fish are ok and that's what counts. The highs and lows all in 24 hours... what a day.

Attachments

• Oakleywedding2.jpg
    Oakleywedding2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC02096.jpg
    DSC02096.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 279
Wow what a crazy day. First off, Congrats on your marriage. I wish you and your new wife the best. Next, what kind of moron does that? I am sorry to hear about the damage to your yard and the lost money. Very good to know everybody was ok though

Congrats to you both on the wedding.

Glad to hear they caught the idiots that damaged your garden. Glad everyone is ok.

:biggrin:

Thats scary My house burned down when I was 15 a week before the holidays...seems the electrician wired things wrong...Congtaulations on marriage!

crazy **** **** man, at least they caught them and everyone is ok.

what you mean the stash? like money from people for your wedding and all that?

GRF- congrats on the nuptials, you make a nice looking Oakley couple!

Sorry to hear (and see) about the home damage and a good thing that you have a hydrant in your yard. On the 4th we had some idiots shooting stuff off too, I was amazed at the ignorance during a summer so dry that you wouldn't have thought that you would have to tell folks about the fire hazard.

But I digress, CONGRATS!

Thanks everyone, today actually seemed somewhat normal but still stinks like burnt crap outside. q, Yup, like that

Back