• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Steal! Hopefully They Are Real :(

I've been trying to get the screws out to wash out the insides, but I'm having a very difficult time. They don't seem to want to budge and don't want to strip them. Any suggestions?

Nice add. I have been looking for the fmj/ice one. I hope you don't steal it away from me!!!

Don't forget the Splice is an O-matter frame. So be careful about the screws when removing/reinsterting. I've never done it to mine as i never needed to, so good luck to you there.

Dang. Might have to use some nozzle to get water into the cracks. There's some gunk in between the lens and the frame. I was also thinking of replacing the lenses with Exovista's, but may be out of the question now.

lol I can back off if you want them. I was going to bid until I win lol. Just let me know though, since you have been looking for them much longer than I have.

Edit: I backed off. All yours :)

I can't even loosen the T6 screws on it. It won't budge and I don't want to strip them :sad:. Like Oakley_Sight said, there doesn't seem to be any Splice replacement lenses anywhere, so Exovista is probably the only other option.

Back