• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What An Amazing Community

Hando

Oakley Expert
I really just want to give a shout out to some great people here. I'm US Military (Army) and currently deployed to Afghanistan, and my home station is actually in Naples, Italy. More than a few of you have been extremely supportive with mailing stuff to APO/FPO... Gotten so many well wishes and thanks. And a fellow member, dunno if he wants me to drop his nameor not, has sent and organized the sending of some absolutely amazing care packages for my fellow troops and I. I was a little worried coming into these forums because I don't have ten Pitboss 1's, a C-6, or 40 pairs of mint in box Jordan Mars... or anything, and all of you have been extremely informative and helpful. And your support has been amazing.

Anyways, you all rock, and Unnamed Forum Member.. I'd happily drop your name any day, you rock brother!

I really just want to give a shout out to some great people here. I'm US Military (Army) and currently deployed to Afghanistan, and my home station is actually in Naples, Italy. More than a few of you have been extremely supportive with mailing stuff to APO/FPO... Gotten so many well wishes and thanks. And a fellow member, dunno if he wants me to drop his nameor not, has sent and organized the sending of some absolutely amazing care packages for my fellow troops and I. I was a little worried coming into these forums because I don't have ten Pitboss 1's, a C-6, or 40 pairs of mint in box Jordan Mars... or anything, and all of you have been extremely informative and helpful. And your support has been amazing.

Anyways, you all rock, and Unnamed Forum Member.. I'd happily drop your name any day, you rock brother!

thats an awesome gesture from a forum member.... we all recognize the sacrifice that you are making to make this world a better place bro!! be safe always and as you said - ROCK ON!!!

First off Thank You! Secondly I am jealous, I love Italy, I hope you get some time to explore on your own. I dont own a C-6, a Pit Boss or a single Jordan Mars either. All are welcome, from one pair to 1000 pairs. Hearing stuff like this really makes me happy! Thanks for sharing!

I agree that OF is an interesting group of very different folks that makes for a really nice experience.
If the unnamed member does another drop I'd like to participate, please PM me.
Happy New Year troops!
- Sarge

This is just amazing to see and read I am so happy to be a part of this community. Thanks to all the men and women for their sacrifice.

Its great to hear that our service men and women are being treated right by this community. Thank you for your service! Doesn't matter how many pairs anyone has, if you love Oakley, that's what matters!

Glad to hear about the help you have received from this community. It is always great to hear about how people can and have helped others. This community is great. Thank you so much for your service and keep safe!

Back