• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What An Amazing Community

I echo all of the sentiments that have already been expressed. Cannot thank you enough for your service and sacrifice for this country. Military men and women and their families our all to often under appreciated in todays world. Thank you again for your service. Stay safe.

I would also like to say that to the many members of this forum. This is by far the best online community I have ever been a par of. Not only for the Oakley knowledge, help and support, but the genuine people, opinions and conversation on all topics that occurs here daily. Thank you all.

I too share all the expressions of gratitude... I did a year in Afghanistan myself and let me tell you sleeping in transient tents to and from sites, and also hand carrying all your gear is not fun at all. Its people like you who make this world a better place I HONESTLY MEAN THAT... serving in uniform is an honorable career in the highest regard. Going to war and putting your life on the line every day is something that most people will never understand. I am glad people like you are apart of this community!

To all the other forum members, I think we should create a thread and possibly send out a care package together for the troops.

~greg

Didn't wanna drop names without okays, but gonna. Greg and Friends, thanks for everything! And for all you other military, past and present, I too greatly appreciate everything you did, done, will do. And yeah, this community is amazing.

Back