• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What?? Another One...???

the lens itself is brown based, u can see thru it in the pic due to low light conditions. Outdoors under bright light, its mirror-like.

really... its the same lens, i kid u not..

Damn very nice dude! I want one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for my polish juliet to come so that i can make this!! SOO DAMNN NICE!!! too bad the seller just told me that he and the people at USPS didnt understand the word "default" on my ebay shipping address even though theres the word "SINGAPORE" right below it....

I am waiting for my polish juliet to come so that i can make this!! SOO DAMNN NICE!!! too bad the seller just told me that he and the people at USPS didnt understand the word "default" on my ebay shipping address even though theres the word "SINGAPORE" right below it....

i had that issue before... its how eBay system captures our address in SG, add another "ship-to address" using the same address, then choose "make primary"... that should solve it.

LOL!!

what i forgot to mention was after her reaction, she said she's going shopping for shoes tomorrow... uh-oh... gulp! :blink:

Shoes, yer right then there's the handbag & dress to match as well. In the meantime you could have bought another couple of X-metals for that sort of money................................I mean come on ladies get your priorities right :tongue:

LOL!!

what i forgot to mention was after her reaction, she said she's going shopping for shoes tomorrow... uh-oh... gulp! :blink:

thank god my Mrs doesn't say that whenever i get a new pair...which brings me to this..don't you think you have one too many pairs? hahaha!

thank god my Mrs doesn't say that whenever i get a new pair...which brings me to this..don't you think you have one too many pairs? hahaha!

Glasses for us are like shoes for our ladies................................................even if they don't fit right we don't say so & you can NEVER EVER have too many pairs..................hehehehehehe

that was the reaction from my wife when this sexy little one showed up at our door earlier... :blink:

Juliet Titanium :redface:

img0351ho.jpg

It looks very much like a Plasma frame... just a tad lighter in shade and matte finish, also i noticed the rivets on the bridge are grey/raw compared to polished rivets on plasma frames.

img0376nn.jpg

anyway... here are the lovely ladies ... (after seeing this pic myself, i don't blame my wife for her earlier reaction :tongue:)

img0371df.jpg

That's disgusting man!!! I'm all J!!! Nice collection! The carbon is calling me....:tongue:.

Latest Posts

Back