• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are my oakleys.

Greg Ashley

Oakley Beginner
Hi, found a pair in a draw, which I remember getting as compensation from Oakley, they have a identification number of XG 001260 stamped on the arm and I vaguely remember being told they had brushed 24carat gold lenses! What model are they and are they worth anything? Can I flog them and retire...?

Yeah 1st gen 24K XX.

Do you still have matching box and coin? What condition are they in, any deterioration to the finish? Marks on the lenses? Tightness of nosebridge? Condition of the rubber?

All of those questions affect value.

Probably never worn them! Always felt they were to brash! They sit in a big silver Oakley vault. Lenses look mint.

Probably never worn them! Always felt they were to brash! They sit in a big silver Oakley vault. Lenses look mint.

Well you should check them out again because the finish on those, the gold frame parts specifically, was notorious for deterioration.

Assuming they're good I'd say $500 - $600 but others may feel differently.

If I knew how to upload a piccie I'd do it, but from my untrained eye they look good. The frame is a silver titanium colour with a gold nose bridge, gold arms with black rubber arm bits. As I said they've been in a cloth Oakley bag in a vault for prob 10 years!

Latest Posts

Back