• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are Soviet Hijinx Worth?

pistolpetefan23

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
What's the going rate on a pair of Soviet Hijinx, just the glasses? I might have just gotten a steal.

"oakley hijinx" turned out to be something a bit more :) When I saw them last night there was about a day and a half left with no bids yet starting at $20. I thought about taking a chance and trying to bid, but decided to just go with the Buy It Now option. Now to wait to see on their actual condition when they get here. I'm 95% sure they are real, but anyone else able to comment on validity?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321229196813?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Last edited:
Just got them in the mail. Glasses with an older standard black bag. Left arm is a bit loose but nothing terrible. Graphics are perfect. A couple small scratches on bottom of front frame. Lenses weren't as good as I thought they'd be, but I think they're mainly just dirty (don't understand why people don't clean stuff up before they list/sell it). Wiped down with the bag and look pretty decent, going to take the full lens cleaning kit to them later. Might be a couple tiny scratches on right lens. Overall, pretty solid condition and still think a pretty good buy. Will try to post pics later.

Hahaha, that is exactly how I got my first Soviet Hijinx pair, seller didn't know what it was so just listed it as "Oakley Hijinx", got it in the same price range as you do, ended up selling it a few months later for $150, good score

Latest Posts

Back