1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. vintage0

vintage0 Oakley Beginner

Hi guys, I don't know all that much about these watches but they are pretty cool. Has anyone created a list that rates these watches as far as desirability/collectability? I do remember seeing an awesome gold watch at the Oakley store one time that was pretty darn expensive new, but I can't recall which one it was. I wanted it at the time but could not justify the expense then, probably a big mistake now! :biggrin:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

The Gold time bomb, would be at the top of my list!

vintage0 likes this.
  3. vintage0

vintage0 Oakley Beginner

Time bomb huh? I wonder if that is the one I saw? Were they several thousand dollars new? I want to say 10k or so if my memory has not failed me...(very possible lol)

4. Nortika

Yea, price was 10,000. I saw one on Ebay a awhile back, but haven't seen one in awhile for sale. It think that would be the watch to own

vintage0 likes this.
  5. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Actually, the retail price was $25,000. Its a limited edition 18K gold Time Bomb watch. The FMJ was $10,000, which you might be thinking of. Both are very collectable.

vintage0 likes this.
  6. Nortika

That's right the time bomb was 25 it was the guy on Ebay that was selling it for 10 to start, that's still a very expensive watch.

vintage0 likes this.
  7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

If i was going to spend $25k on a watch, it sure as F**k wouldnt be an Oakley.

jmaxime89, Rays, vintage0 and 2 others like this.
  8. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

As far as remotely attainable Oakley watches I would say the FMJ would be at the top if you've got the money. If you're keeping it under 4k I would say the TB II range. IMO, they are the best looking Time Bombs you can buy and are from the Elite line and are limited.

jmaxime89 likes this.