• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are The Most Collectable Watches?

vintage0

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I don't know all that much about these watches but they are pretty cool. Has anyone created a list that rates these watches as far as desirability/collectability? I do remember seeing an awesome gold watch at the Oakley store one time that was pretty darn expensive new, but I can't recall which one it was. I wanted it at the time but could not justify the expense then, probably a big mistake now! :biggrin:

Time bomb huh? I wonder if that is the one I saw? Were they several thousand dollars new? I want to say 10k or so if my memory has not failed me...(very possible lol)

Actually, the retail price was $25,000. Its a limited edition 18K gold Time Bomb watch. The FMJ was $10,000, which you might be thinking of. Both are very collectable.

As far as remotely attainable Oakley watches I would say the FMJ would be at the top if you've got the money. If you're keeping it under 4k I would say the TB II range. IMO, they are the best looking Time Bombs you can buy and are from the Elite line and are limited.

Back