• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are The Most Collectible/most Expensive/most Rare Pair Of Oakleys?

Wow! Didn't know some of these shades existed. 18k gold seems like I could never wear em... Then again X-metals wear just fine.

Most expensive likely is the 18k M-Frame posted.

Rarest is multiple frames, including that one. There have been numerous one-offs made, some we not be aware of.

Saw a pair of c6 carbons on ebay for one penny short of 35k asking price.

But that's an abnormally ridiculous price for carbon C-6. They retailed for $4K and now go for at least $8K, maybe a little more. But anybody who'd pay $35K for a carbon C-6 is a fool who will be soon parted with their money, one way or another...

That said, of standard production pieces, I think carbon C-6 tops the list of most expensive, with a top-10 standing of rarity at only 250 made. The 18K Armstrong M-frames were not production and only two were made.

What are the most collectible/most expensive/most rare pair of Oakleys?

I tried doing some research but got different answers. What in your opinion is the hardest to find, and most expensive for new mint in box?

The Squared Conduct in any of it's colorways are very rare...I was bidding on a pair the other day and the competition was fierce...it was the only pair for sale new or used in several months on ebay. So i'd say they are super rare because the people that search for them like them because they do not squeze above the ear like many Oakleys on men over 6ft and 200lbs

The Squared Conduct in any of it's colorways are very rare...I was bidding on a pair the other day and the competition was fierce...it was the only pair for sale new or used in several months on ebay. So i'd say they are super rare because the people that search for them like them because they do not squeze above the ear like many Oakleys on men over 6ft and 200lbs

you mean these? http://www.backcountry.com/oakley-m...|49021381621&gclid=COTrn-TYscACFc1_MgodLlkA3w

Back