• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are these ?? Can't find name

Jake212197

Oakley Beginner
Just started getting into Oakleys got some crank shafts and am looking at getting some plaintiff squareds but I'm craving these Oakley I saw online but NO ONE can tell me what they are I've asked 2 Oakley employees and dicks sporting goods employees who all three claimed they know everything about Oakley... I will pay whatever for them they look so nice. Please some one help :)

0809152123.jpg

Just started getting into Oakleys got some crank shafts and am looking at getting some plaintiff squareds but I'm craving these Oakley I saw online but NO ONE can tell me what they are I've asked 2 Oakley employees and dicks sporting goods employees who all three claimed they know everything about Oakley... I will pay whatever for them they look so nice. Please some one help :)

View attachment 173466

Jury

O-Review

Man...seems as the build quality are junk :( any very hard to find that color. Any other suggestions close to that styling don't care for the gascans or fuel cells I know the hybrid of the two are crank shafts.

Man...seems as the build quality are junk :( any very hard to find that color. Any other suggestions close to that styling don't care for the gascans or fuel cells I know the hybrid of the two are crank shafts.

I have had a pair since 2011 and have worn them quite often and have not had issues with them the key is not over flexing the hinge when taking them off

Is there screw holes on top..if not those are originals scared to buy online cause you never know what you're getting Amazon is the only site that has them that I'd trust

the one with the screws are version 2 and hold up better i have the orginals

you are going to be hard pressed to find a O dealer that has these ebay is going to be the best option and just ask for pictures of the top of the hinge

Back