• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are They Worth?

littledane

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Fuel Cell Ruby Iridium lenses that i don't need anymore. What are they worth if I were to sell them?

Well they go for $65 new (Canadian that is) but it all depends on the condition of them and whether or not you have a box for them and such.

I would rate the lenses a 10/10. I wore the glasses twice and didn't like the color of the lens. I have no box for them as they came out of a pair of Fuel Cells.

I would rate the lenses a 10/10. I wore the glasses twice and didn't like the color of the lens. I have no box for them as they came out of a pair of Fuel Cells.

$45-50. If they've been in and out of a frame I would not rate them 10/10. For the same reason as not being able to call them "New In Box". You got fingerprints on them and had to wipe them off at some point, and you almost always miss a smudge with fire, ruby, or +red, or make a small swirl mark, or something.

Why not? ......I assume inside of the lens that you didnt like?

Latest Posts

Back