• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

There is a super clean SB 10 (like SUPER CLEAN) red one in the town where my dad lives (where we cook BBQ on the weekends)...

If I catch him, I'll take a picture of it...dude appears to work at a dealership body shop in town...
@Cargo

I remember posting this a couple of months ago...

Saw the truck, so I had to take a few pictures with it...

Thing looks brutally immaculate :)

P.S.
That's a body shop at a used car dealership

IMG_8941.JPG
IMG_8942.JPG

Assuming no issues, must've been a pretty happy buyer.
Replaced a $40 wheel bearing and proceeded to beat a Focus ST and a stock 2014 5.0 that same weekend...

I hope the car lasts hahaha !!! It's got 112,500 miles now...

I drive it like a dedicated daily driver (like a baby) but now he's got it and proceeds to snatch souls hahaha !!!

@Litos, being a big time morpar guy I've got a question for you.
In the next year or so I'm going to be in the market for a new car. I've been looking at 2013-14 300c srt8 or maybe a 2015-16 srt charger. I really like the 300c body style better but the charger has the 8speed. I'm looking for any advice.
Also I know a bunch of other people have the LX cars, feel free to chime in as well.

In the next year or so I'm going to be in the market for a new car. I've been looking at 2013-14 300c srt8 or maybe a 2015-16 srt charger. I really like the 300c body style better but the charger has the 8speed. I'm looking for any advice.
Also I know a bunch of other people have the LX cars, feel free to chime in as well.

Get the 8 speed. it is a massive difference if you compare the stock 5 speed with the stock 8 speed. the 8 speed gets off the line much better because of better gearing in 1st and 2nd, always drops into the right gear to make power since there are more of them, gets better gas mileage with better highway gears.

i have the 8 speed in my Ram R/T and that heavy truck is rated for a 0-60 in the 5's because of that trans.

i also have the 5 speed in my Charger SRT8. in stock form the 8 speed is much better, but my 5 speed is modified with a high stall converter, blue top shift solenoids, Mercedes AMG paddle shifters, and a mopar performance trans controller. so, yea my 5 speed is more fun. lol.

Last edited:
5-speed NAG1 transmissions are gross now...

The ZF 8speed is the greatest thing to ever happen to a Charger/300/Challenger...

Stay away from the 5speed - they're junk now compared to the 8 speeds...

Get a Charger Scat Pack and you'll get the 6.4L 392 and the 8speed...

Popped a brake line goin down a country road. No pedal at all. Got her slowed down, turned around, but had to use a guardrail to stop to avoid a collision. Hooked it, had to power through. Haven't had it a month yet.

d5ec87fce5b67538cc7f0501999ed79d.jpg

That'll buff out, yeah?

Popped a brake line goin down a country road. No pedal at all. Got her slowed down, turned around, but had to use a guardrail to stop to avoid a collision. Hooked it, had to power through. Haven't had it a month yet.

d5ec87fce5b67538cc7f0501999ed79d.jpg

That'll buff out, yeah?
BADASS

Back