• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

went golfing in the morning then i came home and installed the new sub and protective grill. rock and metal drums sound much tighter and more powerful with the 4ohm dual voice coil sub wired in series to be 2ohm overall. i'm very happy with that. second picture shows all the cracks in the face of the old sub. shouldn't ever happen again now that i have the grill on it hopefully.

2dmh9hy.jpg

yo5r5.jpg

One of the best sounding cars in the history of automobiles...

Not "supercar fast", but the sound that comes outta those tailpipes HAS accounted for 3700 pregnancies in the United States...

.....and those numbers are on the conservative side...

That is an LFA!?! Amazing sounding car:
Eh. Sounds ok. If I listen to it without looking at the video just reminds me of some video game but not that monster sound I like. ;)

I like the sounds of fire breathing demon monsters from Chevy and Mopar.

Having done camera work at racetracks for years I cant believe where some of these people decide to sit and stand :headbang:

A lot of people seem to like placing themselves just where the car will end if it can't make the turn... A girl was killed in a local rally recently because of this... I love rally, but some spectators seem to have a death wish:confused:

Back