• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Guys Aiming For As Regards Purchases In 2012

an O matter new Twenty thats not too huge but has close to the dimensions of original..yeah right...if JJ buys the co. back maybe...

I'm after a Polished Black Pit Boss w/ VR28 Polarized, an X-Metal XX with extra lenses, a Troy Lee Piston Bone Fuel Cell, a Woodgrain and Tungsten Iridium Polarized Jupiter Squared and a Smog Plaid and Warm Grey Dispatch 2. :big_boss:

However, I may be able to go get the Pit Boss, Piston Bone and Dispatch 2 before the end of 2011 with the Luxottica employee appreciation sale starting this week ::dance3:

Okay, now for 2012 my goal is to obtain as many fade frogskins (no not VDay or primitive..yet) I already have the Marine fade and Grenade fade (non MPH for both..) Im getting the matte black/ice and fire holbrook for sure! If i stay on honor roll at my school all year i will have a Neon Yellow/fire frogskin in my hands thanks to an awesome dude at my school! :dance3: (If i stay on honors through high school i am promised SW Chromes if i still want them!) Also, i would like to get a start on my artist series collection. Pretty much open to anything haha much rather see everyone else's pick ups on here :tongue:

Kyle - are you saying that a school in USA hands out Oakleys to students that are doing well?

That's a pretty good incentive to produce good work!

art series from Robert Williams . . . .

And OH MAN! how did I miss this?!
haha

I think the artwork you posted up is actually the front sleeve of his Xmas single.

Maybe it is a typo on the website, and they are holding this release back until the year 3011?

Poor Nerd. I know how to cheer you up, mate. If I stop doing crap Robbie/Robert gags, I am willing to bet you your WITK Hijinx that a R Williams artist edition does not appear in 2012?
Sounds fair?
:biggrin:

Wish list? X-Metal XX in X-Metal/Black Iridium

Reality? Maybe SI Split Jacket, some new Flak Jacket lenses. I'm interested to see what the new SI Assault Glove/Factory Pilot will be like.

Kyle - are you saying that a school in USA hands out Oakleys to students that are doing well?

That's a pretty good incentive to produce good work!

If that was the case id be drowning in metals, frogs, and other rares...

**note: I will be getting the Neon Yellows this week!! F%^k YES! I will finally have a collection picture to be proud of by next week!

Back